Well, summer is just about over. What did you read this summer? I tend to read only fiction in the warmer months. Here is a list of the books on my reading list this past summer:
- A Cold Heart by Jonathan Kellerman
- The Reversal by Michael Connelly
- California Girl by T Jefferson Parker
- Hollywood Station by Joseph Wambaugh
- The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
- The Sentry by Robert Crais
- Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift
I truly enjoyed The Sentry the most. And was plesantly surprised by how much I enjoyed The Woman in White. Now time to put together a list for this Fall.
Let me know what you read this summer. What was your favorite? What novels are you looking forward to reading this fall? Any suggestions to put on my list?
- melissamgarcia posted this